Events . Battery Technologies Global Business Accelerator Visit to Israel
Battery Technologies Global Business Accelerator Visit to Israel
Tel Aviv, Israel
Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme, delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network, is organising a technology visit to Israel for businesses focused on developing new battery technologies.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to meet Israeli battery tech companies, research centres and key government agencies, with the aim of developing strong international partnerships for future collaboration/commercialisation.
Sunday 4 – Thursday 8 March (inclusive)
Closing date for full application:
Wednesday 7 February 2018
Tuesday 20 February 2018
Under its Fuel Choices and Smart Mobility Initiative, Israel has established itself as a global centre of excellence for alternative fuel and smart mobility technologies.
It’s a vibrant sector consisting of over 500 companies, 220 research groups and a thriving start-up eco system. The Israeli government has also just announced more than £50M of investment into its smart mobility and alternative fuels programmes, with a focus on international collaboration. Energy Storage Electrochemical Propulsion
KEY TECHNOLOGY AREAS
High Energy Density
For eligible companies: Flights, four nights accommodation (one representative per company) will be funded through the Global Business Accelerator Programme.
BENEFITS OF ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME
- Pre-visit and in-country briefings providing market information and advice on how to do business in Israel; training on how to improve your pitch and protecting your IP.
- Exclusive access to the Battery Tech sector and the opportunity to meet key players and research agencies.
- Your profile in the visit brochure to be distributed to the Israeli Battery Tech sector.
- Targeted, pre-arranged meetings at a matchmaking event.
- On acceptance to the Accelerator Programme, a commitment fee of £500 will be obtained from each successful participant, which will be returned on completion of the programme and agreed action plan.
- Non-attendance on the programme after formal acceptance may result in forfeiting some or all of the fee.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS AND SUBSIDIES
This visit is part of Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme. For approved companies, Innovate UK will organise and fund flights, four nights’ accommodation and meals.
To participate in this visit, your business must be established in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in participating, please visit: Register My Interest
On completing the form, you will then receive a confirmation email containing details of how to make a full application.
Please be aware that submitting a full application does not mean you have been accepted onto the Accelerator Programme. It is a competitive process and you will be notified of the outcome on 9th February 18.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information please contact Andy Bates, Business West email@example.com
Tel Aviv, Israel