Events . International Trade: Ask the Experts Session
International Trade: Ask the Experts Session
Southampton, United Kingdom
British companies have seen an increase in international sales since the UK voted to leave the EU. PayPal for example saw UK SMEs international PayPal sales more than treble to 34% due to the post-Brexit drop in the British pound value which make UK goods cheaper for overseas buyers.
This event is your opportunity to express your international trade challenges and discuss potential options for your business with experts and your peers.
Your advisers will be:
- International, commercial, technology, research partnership and EU funding advisers, Mireille Owen-Hughes and Jakob Rakoczy from the Enterprise Europe Network, funded by Innovate UK and the European Commission
- Government export finance adviser, Stuart Stoter from UK Export Finance
- Supply chain development manager from Horizon International Cargo Ltd
- Incubation director, Richard May from Oxford Innovation
Depending on requirements from attendees the topics to be discussed could include:
- Entering new markets
- Partnering with commercial strategic partners
- EU R&D funding
- Export order fulfilment funding support from the government
- Export logistics
To register please click here.
This event is for UK registered companies only based in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex. We reserve the right to refuse admission due to the small number of places and the format of the event. This event is for small and medium size companies with export potential. You may be contacted to verify suitability of your attendance to the event.
For further information please contact: Mireille Owen-Hughes, Enterprise Europe Network, firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07436 098 672
Ocean Village Innovation Centre