Events . Medica2017
“ Medica 2017 ”
Healthcare Brokerage Event MEDICA 2017
Join Enterprise Europe Network and ZENIT GmbH at MEDICA 2017, brokerage event in Dusseldorf. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners in Europe for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, joint ventures or other types of partnership. With a tradition of more than 15 years now the last years have seen this brokerage event bring togehter over 300 participants from approx 30 countries with more than 1000 brokerage meetings.
Why to participate:
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
Target organisations: from the health sector looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
- Institutes and other organisations
How to participate:
Register and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All the participants’ profiles will be published on the website of the Brokerage Event. Browse the profiles online and book meetings with organisations you are interested in.About one week prior to the event, each participant will receive an individual meeting schedule.
More information or contact Marta Rybarczyk | Business Partnership Advisor, Enterprise Europe Network firstname.lastname@example.org M: +44 (0) 7841 921097
Messe Düsseldorf, Hall 6, Gallery