Events . Wake Up Design
Wake Up Design
Surrey Business School | University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom
Learn how design can help you innovate and outsmart the competition to build a more successful business.
Join us for a full day of inspiring presentations and interactive sessions to discover different ways in which design can help you innovate: design thinking, service design, experience design, product design, co-design and design funding.
Wake Up Design will give you an insight into how designers think and solve problems and an opportunity to network and consult your projects.
- Lukasz Liebersbach, Oxford Innovation Services – Design thinking
- Simon de Kretser, FdK Design Consultants – Service design
- Gus Desbarats, Alloy – Experience-led design
- Angela Hobbs, Triteq – The hidden challenges of product design
- Alan W Brown, Surrey Business School – Design thinking for MBAs
- David Frohlich, Digital World Research Centre, University of Surrey – Co-design, designing with users
- Edward Hobson, Knowledge Transfer Network – De-risking early stage design work, design funding
You will also have the opportunity to interact with our speakers through a series of short workshops and exercises.
For the full agenda and speaker profiles visit: wakeup.design
Anyone representing dynamic businesses who are looking for new approaches or strategies to break cycles of the same old thinking. If you are interested in innovation in all areas of business, then this is for you!
This valuable event is FREE of charge but places are limited so apply soon.
Local parking provided. You will receive your parking permit prior to the event.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
- Innovate 2 Succeed
- University of Surrey’s Centre for the Digital Economy (CoDE)
- Enterprise M3 Growth Hub
- Knowledge Transfer Network
- Enterprise Europe Network
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Lukasz Liebersbach at L.Liebersbach@oxin.co.uk
Surrey Business School | University of Surrey
Alexander Fleming Road
Business Insights Lab