home . Innovate2Succeed
Our Business Advisers & Specialists are ready to assist in growing your business
HARNESSING INNOVATION TO CREATE VALUE
What is Innovate2Succeed (i2s)?
i2s provides fully-funded, one-to-one, tailored support for businesses striving to generate and commercialise business innovations.
Launched in May 2016, its specialist coaching programme is designed to provide bespoke specialist support to established businesses.
By adopting a tailored and adaptable approach, its specialists help businesses to make better decisions with confidence through understanding their specific marketplace, planning for growth, harnessing ideas, managing the innovation process and developing an innovation culture.
Innovate2Succeed is supported by:
- The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), which provide support for SMEs to help them innovate and grow, and
- Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency, which works with companies to de-risk, enable and support innovation.
Does my business qualify?
Innovate to succeed is now available to SMEs registered in the Enterprise M3 LEP area. Check whether your business is registered in an eligible location here:
- Is innovation a key part of your business or are you interested in developing it to help with future growth plans?
- Do you work in any of the EM3 LEP niche sectors or other high growth potential sectors?
- Are you heavily dependent on niche technologies?
- Do you have international ambitions for your business?
Contact one of friendly innovation advisors on 01865 261487 or Innovate2Succeed@oxin.co.uk, who will be happy to discuss your eligibility and provide further information on the programme.
Qualifying SMEs registered in the Enterprise M3 LEP area will receive full access to GROWTHmapper®, our in-depth and highly-respected diagnostic tool.
Developed by Oxford Innovation Services to help businesses achieve their ambitions, it comprehensively assesses your innovation management capabilities and identifies where improvements can increase the likelihood of achieving your business plan.
GROWTHmapper® collects and analyses the insights of your team to inform the coaching process, measure your progress and ensure that you stay ahead of the game.
Combining the insights of your management team with our practical knowledge of what makes businesses succeed, a specialist innovation advisor will design and deliver a bespoke package of support.
For more information on the GROWTHmapper® tool, visit een.growthmapper.com/innovation
The coaching modules
Your innovation advisor or other selected experts will then work with you to create a tailored action plan, complete with a range of tailored coaching modules.
The bespoke coaching modules are designed to help your business build innovation in your business through processes, cultures and products. Available modules include:
- Culture – Create a culture of sustainable innovation to stimulate, capture and develop ideas for growth
- Processes – Develop, implement and embed practical innovation management processes
- Plan – Organise innovation and commercialisation activities
- People – Grow staff skills through innovation
- Opportunities – Develop market opportunities, engage in key sectors and enter new markets
- Collaboration- Manage and develop collaborative and strategic relationships
- Intellectual property – Protect and exploit intellectual property
- Access to facilities- Access other specialist advice, facilities and programmes
- Access to finance- Prepare for and access finance including RD&I funding and private investment
Our team of innovation advisers, together with a specialist network of experts, will provide
you with the support you need to grow your business.
NEWS FROM i2s
Business growth articles and publications from our team of advisers and experts.
GET IN TOUCH
Our friendly innovation advisors and specialists are ready to help you grow your business.
Email us at: Innovate2Succeed@oxin.co.uk
Call us on: 01865 261487
We have supported over 6,000 SMEs in the south from a wide variety of sectors.
Here are a few examples of the businesses we have helped with tailored and dedicated coaching, resulting in the adoption of innovative processes, cultures and products.
External Finance Raised
Economic Growth (GVA)
"We’re excited to harness the knowledge and experience that OIS has built up over more than two decades to provide tailored support to existing and prospective customers".Elaine Kearney, Innovation Advisor & Programme Manager