home . Our Enviromental Policy
Our Policy is to
- Comply with, and where appropriate, exceed all relevant legislative, regulatory and good practice requirements.
- Maintain ISO14001, continually monitoring our progress against our objectives and targets to drive continuous improvement.
- Engage with all our staff to develop an environmentally aware workforce fully committed to this Environmental Policy and our objectives and targets to enable us to achieve our environmental standards.
- Incorporate environmental considerations into our business decision making process, setting ourselves challenging targets; reviewing them regularly; and reporting them annually to drive continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Operate an Environmental Management System, integrated into our Business Management System, appropriate to contract or programme requirements and to our business, based upon the requirements of ISO 14001.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance; to prevent pollution and to reduce our energy use, transport emissions and water consumption.
- Reduce our use of materials and manage our waste responsibly; and reuse wastes where possible, increase recycling and reduce waste sent to landfill.
- Manage our procurement practices to promote environmentally and socially responsible business behaviour in our supply chain and procurement decisions.
- Communicate our environmental Policy both internally and with those working on our behalf
Our Environmental Policy
Oxford Innovation provides a range of services for the knowledge based economy and to organisations interested in business growth, technology commercialisation and economic development.
As part of our commitment to sustainability, we recognise our to minimise, and, where possible, eliminate any detrimental effect on the environment resulting from our operations.
Our environmental policy has the commitment of our Managing Director, who will ensure that it is communicated to all levels of the organisation, monitor the effectiveness of our environmental management as part of our Business Management System, and drive forward initiatives for continuous improvement.