home . Our Quality Policy
Our Policy is to:
- Comply with and where appropriate exceed all relevant legislative, regulatory and good practice requirements;
- Maintain 1S09001, continually monitoring our progress against our objectives and targets to drive continuous improvement;
- Engage with all our staff to develop a quality-focused workforce fully committed to this policy and to our objectives and targets to enable us to meet and exceed customer expectations;
- Underpin our quality delivery by business values focused on the customer;
- Operate a Quality Management System, integrated into our Business Management System, appropriate to contract or programme requirements and to our business, based upon the requirements of ISO 9001;
- Ensure we are specialists in our field of innovation support and coaching for business growth;
- Strive to be the trusted business partner of ambitious business leaders, facilitating the achievement of their goals;
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and needs of high growth businesses;
- Continue to be established and trusted within the business support community, and
- Communicate our Quality Policy both internally and with those working on our behalf.
Oxford Innovation Services provides a range of services for the knowledge based economy and to organisations interested in growth and improvement, technology commercialisation and economic development.
Innovation Services and its employees constantly aim to provide services that meet, and if possible exceed, the requirements and expectations of its customers in the supply of our services from initial client contact through to completion of service.
Our quality policy has the commitment of our Managing Director, who will ensure that it is communicated to all levels of the organisation, monitor the effectiveness of our quality management as part of our Business Management System and drive forward initiatives for continuous improvement.