Vacancies . Client Administrator – Oxford Innovation Services
Client Administrator – Oxford Innovation Services
Hours: Part time, permanent position, Monday to Friday 4-5 hours per day (total hours 20-25)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The primary focus for this role is to build relationships with SMEs, manage the project office, and support the Programme Manager to ensure targets are met in line with European Regional Development Fund processes.
The Client Administrator will provide a professional service to clients and support the Programme Manager and wider team with all project delivery activities. This will involve activities such as; collecting evidence from clients, quality checking documentation to ensure the Client Relationship Management (CRM) and programme related systems are kept up to date, and purchasing goods and services in line with budgets and company guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree or equivalent experience in business administration.
• Previous experience in a proven debt collection/ client acquisition or similar role.
• Good attention to detail/degree of accuracy
• Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office suite).
• Full UK driving license and access to own car is essential.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience using Client Relationship Management Systems.
- Experience managing own projects and achieving targets.
- Experience of working where high levels of confidentiality and discretion are required.
- Previous experience providing Marketing support
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to communicate confidently with clients, colleagues and stakeholders. You will be comfortable working in a demanding environment and have the willingness to do whatever is necessary to meet the needs of the business is crucial.
The position is based at our offices in central Oxford and some travel across the region will be required from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
For further details and to apply please follow the link below
Closing date for applications is 25th March 2018.