Events . Viva Technology 2018
Viva Technology 2018
Major technology related conference brokering contacts between European investors (VCs), major corporations and innovative companies and start-ups.
More than 68,000 visitors attended the 2017 edition.
- Meet and collaborate with executives in your industry
- Connect with top VCs to raise funds
- Develop partnerships with booming startups.
- Meet investors and major corporations face to face such as Airbus and Samsung here.
- Find partners in growth markets of the future: This year’s edition will feature 50 African start-ups from key economic sectors.
There are 30 entrance passes worth 490 Euros on offer!
EEN partners should send an expression of interest to receive a pass to: E: Thomas.STEIERT@ec.europa.eu
Expressions of interest should be sent before 8 May and include
- name of the company,
- website, email address & phone number; and a
- one-liner explaining why this company is a suitable candidate for VivaTech.
Expressions of interests sent to EASME after 8 May will be considered if there are still free entrance passes available. EEN partners and TCPs will be informed by email whether their clients have been selected to receive free entrance passes.
It should be noted that companies selected to benefit from the free entrance passes will have to cover all other costs themselves, i.e. no additional reimbursement of travel costs can be offered.
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles, 75015