Vacancies . Innovation Advisor
Hours: PART TIME basis (18.75 hours per week)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Oxford Innovation Services assists high growth, innovation driven SMEs in various aspects relating to internationalisation, cross-border business and commercialising innovation through Enterprise Europe Network – the world’s largest business support network.
The aim of the Network is to match SMEs with commercial, technology or R&D partners abroad – through almost 2000 people in 60 countries the Network makes personal introductions to suppliers, manufacturers and distributors, technologies, licences and developers and EU funding project partners.
We are seeking an Innovation Advisor on a part time basis (18.75 hours per week). You will be based from home within easy reach of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire or Berkshire. Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Identify and recruit established SMEs that would benefit from innovation management coaching
- Diagnose key business challenges and weaknesses in innovation management strategy
- Develop a coaching plan to address agreed areas
- Deliver innovation management coaching and account management services
- Refer to other Innovate UK family services
- Provide advice on securing grant funding, raising investment, Intellectual Property, finding partners
Skills and Experience:
- ‘Hands on’ experience of working within an innovative company
- A high level of experience in supporting and coaching SMEs with innovation and/or internationalisation advice in industry/commerce.
- Will be positive, friendly, driven, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong project and time management skills are essential for this role as well as exceptional attention to detail in CRM data entry and record keeping.
- Have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with clients and stakeholders
- Maintain accurately and timely all client activity documents & records, monthly reporting and CRM client data records.
- Build awareness of the various programmes by organising and/or participating at events that increase take up of the services
- Work collaboratively with key partners and stakeholders in the South East to deliver the best possible service to clients
- Work collaboratively with Oxford Innovation’s family of teams and Innovation Centres.
Deadline: 23/07/2019 23:59