Vacancies . Innovation Advisor
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday). Permanent contract.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Innovate2Succeed is a business support programme designed to help SMEs scale up through better innovation management. Fully funded by Innovate UK, i2s provides tailored coaching to address barriers to growth. Our specialists help businesses plan for the future, harness ideas, make better strategic and financial decisions, and understand how to manage innovation to deliver better results. We have worked with over 7,000 businesses across all sectors, providing each of them with bespoke and dedicated support. We are now seeking an Innovation Advisor to be based from home, within easy reach of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Identify and recruit SMEs that would benefit from internationalisation support
- Diagnose key international trade challenges and design tailored EEN support that meets these individual needs.
- Help businesses determine the profile of their ideal international Partner or Supplier, and through EEN services help to identify suitable Partners in targeted countries.
- Provide advice on securing EU grant funding and finding international partners to build international research collaborations.
- Provide advice on Intellectual Property and how to Commercialise their IP
- ‘Hands on’ experience of working within an innovative company
- A high level of experience in supporting and coaching SMEs with innovation and/or internationalisation advice in industry/commerce.
- Will be positive, friendly, driven, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong project and time management skills are essential for this role as well as exceptional attention to detail in CRM data entry and record keeping.
- Have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with clients and stakeholders
Deadline: 23/07/2019 23:59