Vacancies . Marketing and Partnerships Manager
Marketing and Partnerships Manager
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Oxford Innovation Services (OIS), is recognised as one of the UK’s leading business support providers, with over 30 years’ track record of success in helping high growth innovative businesses thrive. OIS has taken over the management of the Thames Valley Berkshire Growth Hub that provides business support to enhance and accelerate business performance. We help businesses realise their potential through connected, high quality support to make Thames Valley Berkshire a better place for businesses to operate.
We are now seeking a Marketing and Partnerships Manager to develop and manage an engaging, dynamic marketing programme for the Thames Valley Berkshire Growth Hub.
You will be working as part of a small and dynamic team committed to delivering economic growth across the region. The role will be based at our offices in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create and execute marketing plans, lead generation campaigns and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver joint marketing activities to increase the visibility of the Growth Hub within the business community
- Assess effectiveness of campaigns and improve the reach and impact
- Plan and manage an effective and accessible Growth Hub events schedule, including clinics, masterclasses and partner events
- Produce monthly newsletters and e-marketing campaigns as required, targeted both at partners, stakeholders and businesses
- Proactively manage ongoing communication with the marketing contacts at the Local Enterprise Partnership, delivery partners and other key stakeholders to ensure marketing activities are aligned
- Manage the social media and email platform
- Create and manage content for the project website such as blogs and news items
- Ensure all marketing and events activities are branded appropriately and follow the guidance requirements
- Represent the Growth Hub at a broad range of networking events to build awareness and generate leads
Any other duties as reasonably required.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have a high level of expertise in developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns, in conjunction with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, key stakeholders and clients.
We are looking for an individual with experience of:
- developing targeted campaigns specific to client groups and specific service offerings
- developing and maintaining website content
- managing and supporting the delivery of events
- the business support sector and/or knowledge of the support needs of micro and SME businesses
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, flexible individual. With a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, you will also need great attention to detail.
OIS is a dynamic and fast growing company where a culture of constant innovation and mutual respect delivers bottom line results from within a stimulating and challenging working environment. Part of SQW Group, our sister divisions provide flexible office space for start-up and growing technology companies and public policy and economic development consultancy services in the UK, Europe and Asia. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Closing Date: 30th April 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
This role is funded by